Wide Hair Scrunchie
select color to see your fit
Wear the wide scrunchie half up and half down, as a high pony, in a chic low bun or as a wrist accessory to complete your matching wayre set. The scrunchie’s adaptable design basically makes it our look-put-together-without-even-trying hair accessory.
The sturdy internal elastic holds hair snug and helps keep flyaways out of your face while you travel and explore (and snap killer photos to make your friends jealous, obviously).
Our scrunchies are made with eco-friendly upcycled and repurposed Like-Silk fabric scraps from our garment cutting process to save the cuts from going to waste.
Solids: 84% recycled plastic bottles, 8% recycled spandex, 6% spandex
Plaids: 84% recycled plastic bottles, 14% recycled spandex
Sold individually or in our limited collection 3 packs. *Limited collection 3 packs include one scrunchie in each color.*
match wayre in your hair
the perfect eco scrunchie to match your sustainable travel fits.
- VGVanessa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productTraveler Type FoodieRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoComfortable and Matching!
I love that it matches my Wayre set. I got a Mini and a Wide Scrunchie. Looks great on my wrist. I like wearing both on my wrist and then if I have to use one, my wrist and hair match. I have to wrap it three times around my pony tail but only twice around a bun or messy bun. The Stone Gingham color is a nice enough neutral I can wear it with anything.Hair TypeRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HMHanako M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productTraveler Type FamilyRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoMatching scrunchie
I’m a sucker for hair accessories so I’m happy that I get to choose a matching scrunchie for my top. It says wide but it’s not that big. I own scrunchies that are have much more volume. I wish this one came with a bit more volume too. I have thick hair and this scrunchie can’t hold my ponytail, so I have to tie low. If you have thick hair you’ll want to use a hair tie for the base! I have small hands but I hope the picture helps for size comparison? Fern Green is more of a brownish green.Hair TypeRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RBRebecca B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productTraveler Type Holiday, Luxury, Weekender, TouristRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove!
Looks super cute tied around my hair, and I only need to loop it twice, and its secure. Also doesn’t feel too tight when it’s around my wrist or when I’m tying my hair so that’s a win.Hair TypeRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JHJuliana H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productTraveler Type BusinessRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGets the job done
It's a standard scrunchie. It's a nice accessory when pairing with the gingham suit.Hair TypeRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TSTaara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productTraveler Type LuxuryRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe style and color
Love the dune color! It looks cute but still good for work/professionalHair TypeRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2