Button Front Tank
A modern, versatile yet practical design that goes with anything • Lightweight • Ultra packable and rolls easily • Stink, wrinkle and spill-proof fabric • Easy care – no ironing or washing machines required • Responsible manufacturing and eco-friendly fabric
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
Modern, elegant neckline, a stash pocket and elasticated back hem make this travel crop top versatile and transitional for easy international outfitting. (Plant colored Cruiser pant coming soon)
secret stash pocket
Pop your valuables in the secret stash, zip up pocket; so hidden, you might even miss it. Roll it up and watch it recover its shape after unfolding from your suitcase while sightseeing in insert city here.
Travel ready fabric
Our four way stretch Like-silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), protects you from sun rays, and is outfit repeater friendly with anti-odor protection.
- CPCache P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 34BHeight 5' 5"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoClassic
Super cute and easy. Love the extra pocket! May recommend sizing downSizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PHPaige H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 36CHeight 5' 6"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLOVE
This top is EVERYTHING! Looks so cute with the flowy shorts!!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KHKristin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XXSBust 32AAHeight 5' 6"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased XXSRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove
I have a ton of these tanks. I found the XXS to be a little loose but took it to a tailor for an easy fix. I also swapped out the buttons for tortoise shell. 10/10.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EEVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XSBust 32DDHeight 5' 2"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoRoomy fit
I initially bought a S based on the size guide and it was huge. XS is much better; I'm sure XXS would also fit.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAlison B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 34CHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type HolidaySize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCute and comfy
I sized up based on reviews but I probably could have gone with my standard medium for a more fitted look. Still would recommend! And if you like a looser fit size up.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2