Button Up Crop
Whether sipping drinks on Arashi Beach in Aruba or hosting Zoom meetings from Zurich, the Button up Crop travel shirt is the perfect companion to the digital nomad’s laptop lifestyle: need to impress that perfect client? Button it up all the way to instantly look like the expert you are (or at least pretend that you are). Off to a much needed happy hour after work? Unbutton and slow a little skin in a relaxed look that flatters your curves with a tie-front waist and a secret pocket that keeps your valuables secure.
Plus, our signature eco-friendly Like-Silk fabric is lightweight, structured and breathable (on top of being spill, stank and wrinkle-proof) and the top’s buttons are certified OK BIOBASED and 100% biodegradable so you can protect the planet while you explore it.
Flattering tie-front mid-cropped cut • Dual design for both work and play • Stink, wrinkle and spill-proof fabric • Secret compartment for valuables • Easy care – no ironing or washing machines required • Responsible manufacturing and eco-friendly fabric and buttons
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
designed to adapt
wayre it three ways tied, tucked or unbuttoned and flowy. Keep your valuables in the hidden stash pocket, so sneaky you might miss it.
travel ready fabric
Our four way stretch Like-silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), protects you from sun rays, and is outfit repeater friendly with anti-odor protection.
Optimized for versatility, packability and sustainability with biodegradable buttons and ultra lightweight eco fabric.
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34CHeight 5' 6"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoFun shirt
Excited to wear this travelling, but wish there was a pocket on both sides!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PMPriscilla M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XXSBust 32AHeight 4' 11"Traveler Type TouristSize Purchased XXSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoUltimately a no, but they may work for you
I was interested in this top for its versatility and the hidden pocket feature. Ultimately, I did not think it worked for me. I didn’t quite like how my torso was elongated when the top was tied, but when I tied it up higher so as to accentuate my waist, the ties looked too long and bulky and the pocket made one of the sides look funny on me. The top itself is very boxy, so I felt like I couldn’t just wear it untied. I absolutely love the way it looks when tucked into my flow shorts, but given that I would only see myself wearing the top like that, all of a sudden the versatility feature wasn’t there for me anymore. This was a return.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MTMelanie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 34DDDHeight 5' 4"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!!
I am larger chested (34 E), and this top fits my well, is comfortable, and very breathable. I cannot wait to take it on vacation! It is an “easy” but elevated looking top.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLaurie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 36DHeight 5' 4"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove!
I bought this for an upcoming trip to Italy in June. I love the look, but the hidden zip pocket is what sold me. I haven’t worn it out yet, but I can see myself stashing my phone, key, ID, credit card and just going without a purse. I’ll also wear this to work this spring. I’m a special Ed teacher, and I see myself stashing my phone in the hidden pocket while I’m out co-teaching in other classrooms.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLaurie Slaght F.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 36DHeight 5' 4"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
Such a cute top! I love the hidden zip pocket. I haven’t worn it out and about yet, so I can’t speak to the quality, but it looks cute and feels really comfortable. I bought it for a trip to Italy next summer, but I can see myself wearing this to work as well. I’m a teacher and that hidden pocket will be perfect for stashing my phone while I’m co-teaching in others classrooms. I’ve tried it on both with jeans and the flow shorts. Looks great with both!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2