Limited Edition: Button Up Crop
Whether sipping drinks on Arashi Beach in Aruba or hosting Zoom meetings from Zurich, the Button up Crop travel shirt is the perfect companion to the digital nomad’s laptop lifestyle: need to impress that perfect client? Button it up all the way to instantly look like the expert you are (or at least pretend that you are). Off to a much needed happy hour after work? Unbutton and slow a little skin in a relaxed look that flatters your curves with a tie-front waist and a secret pocket that keeps your valuables secure.
Plus, our signature eco-friendly Like-Silk fabric is lightweight, structured and breathable (on top of being spill, stank and wrinkle-proof) and the top’s buttons are certified OK BIOBASED and 100% biodegradable so you can protect the planet while you explore it.
Flattering tie-front mid-cropped cut • Dual design for both work and play • Stink, wrinkle and spill-proof fabric • Secret compartment for valuables • Easy care – no ironing or washing machines required • Responsible manufacturing and eco-friendly fabric and buttons
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
designed to adapt
wayre it three ways tied, tucked or unbuttoned and flowy. Keep your valuables in the hidden stash pocket, so sneaky you might miss it.
travel ready fabric
Our four way stretch Like-silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), protects you from sun rays, and is outfit repeater friendly with anti-odor protection.
Optimized for versatility, packability and sustainability with biodegradable buttons and ultra lightweight eco fabric.
- SSVerified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34BHeight 5' 6"Traveler Type BusinessSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat except for sweat stains
This top was excellent for several weeks of travel: cute, easy to pack and clean, didn’t wrinkle. The one big problem I have with it is that the sweat stains won’t come out! I’ve tried different stain removers and nothing works. I do not have this problem with other shirts, except the tank top I also got from Wayre. Must be the fabric. I recommend buying a busy pattern if you’re going to be sweaty!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ASAlexa S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34BHeight 5' 4"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoCute and versatile top
I really love the color and material of this top. I like that it can be dressed up or down, and fits well as a petite person. I wish it was slightly less cropped or just a different style without the tie at the front, but I do really like it and am excited to wear it more.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HGHanna G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 34CHeight 5' 11"Traveler Type HolidaySize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLovveee
Love this top so much! I have it in two colors and am getting one for my sister too. Wore it around Europe when I was real sweaty and it didn’t smell! Love the fit and the tie at the bottom. For reference I am about 160lbs & 5’11 and wearing a medium.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KHKristin H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XXSBust 32AAHeight 5' 6"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased XXSRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMore of These, Please!
I was hesitant to order this top based on some of the product photos; I’m petite and thought the shirt might be unflattering/loose on me. If you don’t button the bottom button, you get a more fitted look with the top; it hits at my natural waist. Love this with the flow shorts! The shirt feels silky, looks cute, and is so comfortable. The perfect outfit for traveling, working from home, or even going around town in my desert climate. I feel like I’m getting away with wearing pajamas while still looking chic. Ordered the plant color first and I have a couple more on the way.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SNSunisa N.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size XSBust 32BHeight 5' 5"Traveler Type SoloSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoThe crop top for cruising in your drop top!
Seriously so versatile! Wear it open, closed, tied or tucked. Zippered pocket!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2