Button Up Crop
Whether sipping drinks on Arashi Beach in Aruba or hosting Zoom meetings from Zurich, the Button up Crop travel shirt is the perfect companion to the digital nomad’s laptop lifestyle: need to impress that perfect client? Button it up all the way to instantly look like the expert you are (or at least pretend that you are). Off to a much needed happy hour after work? Unbutton and slow a little skin in a relaxed look that flatters your curves with a tie-front waist and a secret pocket that keeps your valuables secure.
Plus, our signature eco-friendly Like-Silk fabric is lightweight, structured and breathable (on top of being spill, stank and wrinkle-proof) and the top’s buttons are certified OK BIOBASED and 100% biodegradable so you can protect the planet while you explore it.
Flattering tie-front mid-cropped cut • Dual design for both work and play • Stink, wrinkle and spill-proof fabric • Secret compartment for valuables • Easy care – no ironing or washing machines required • Responsible manufacturing and eco-friendly fabric and buttons
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
designed to adapt
wayre it three ways tied, tucked or unbuttoned and flowy. Keep your valuables in the hidden stash pocket, so sneaky you might miss it.
travel ready fabric
Our four way stretch Like-silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), protects you from sun rays, and is outfit repeater friendly with anti-odor protection.
Optimized for versatility, packability and sustainability with biodegradable buttons and ultra lightweight eco fabric.
- LLinaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size XSBust 36BHeight 5' 4"Traveler Type Soul SearcherSize Purchased XXSRated 5 stars8 hours agoSo great
My favorite top, and so great for nursing, too! Can be easily dressed up, and very comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VGVanessa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34AHeight 5' 5"Traveler Type FoodieSize Purchased XXSRated 5 stars1 week agoVersatile and Adorable
Love it so much! It's versatile and adorable. I sized down two sizes after trying my normal size and after discussing sizing with their Wayre team, who were so helpful. I love it now. The xxs is the fit I feel good in, even though my normal size small is perfect for the shift and snap tank. The white goes great with my Stone Gingham Plaid Flow Shorts, with my high waisted jeans, and with dress pants. I would only add that mine still has some wrinkles and fold creases after a few washes and they say not to iron. But I think it still looks great and get lots of compliments. And it does seem to be re-wearable before washing. My new favorite shirt.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JJaneVerified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 40BHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type FoodieSize Purchased LRated 5 stars2 months agoLove this shirt!
I’m a big fan of neutral cropped button up shirts. It’s just my summer/daily outfit. This shirt is no exception and it goes with so many outfits. I love the polished yet casual vibe it gives, and how it can go from office, to beach. I’ve tried it in the dune color (left photo) but exchanged it for the milk (bright white). It fits pretty true to size so I’d recommend sizing up for a less fitted look. From the size chart I would’ve been a Medium but sized up to Large and it fits more comfortably. Definitely going to be purchasing more colors in the future.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HSHannah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 32DHeight 5' 5"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased SRated 5 stars3 months agoPerfect!
I love these sets! The button up crop works perfectly with the high rise shorts, I love having a chic summer and travel option. I’m a 32D and I’m usually between a M and L I. Tops. Based off the chart I got a L - however it was much too large and I ended up exchanging it for a S (pictured in the video).SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KSKatherine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 40CHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type TouristSize Purchased MRated 4 stars3 months agoDifferent style for me
I was hesitant to buy this top as I am 75 years old and no longer show my midriff! After an email consultation with Wayre, it was suggested that I could wear a long tank underneath if I was concerned. I usually wear a size large in tops but, since this was cut generously, I tried a medium. If fit well and, since I'm 5'3'', covered my midriff although I still wear a long camisole top underneath to be sure I'm covered when raising my arms. The fabric is great - haven't tried washing it yet. It does bow out a bit between buttons when sitting, but not too much. I like it more than I thought I would but have suggested to Wayre that they offer some longer tops and maybe long sleeves for us senior travelers.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2