Limited Edition: Roma Reversible Wrap Dress
Take yourself on a hands-free date, no inconvenient purse needed with three (yes, three) pockets. One of the pockets is hidden inside, seamlessly bonded to the waistline to keep your documents, cards and more safe and secure. Plus, with spill-proof and stank-proof fabric, no one needs to know what happened at wine night (and we sure won’t tell).
✔️ All wayre collection items ship directly from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
Wash Care: wash cold, hang dry. That's the most sustainable option.
- ALAllyssa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 38DDHeight 5' 11"Traveler Type Adventurer / Thrill SeekerSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSuper flattering and elegant
As a tall woman with a larger chest, it can be hard finding a wrap dress that fits right and is long enough, but this one checked all my boxes! The material is super soft and breathable and there's enough coverage while still adding sexy touches which I love. The aluminum color is great for everyday, however it is a bit plain, so I'll definitely need to accessorize to make the outfit feel complete.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KLKatie L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 32AHeight 5' 9"Traveler Type Adventurer / Thrill SeekerSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect
Comfortable staple. Brought it to Italy and it was a perfect dress to have on hand to dress up or down. I wore it multiple ways depending on how cold it was.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RMRashna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 34DDHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLove it
I was nervous about buying a yellow dress but I love it. Super comfortable. The pockets are deep which is nice. It looks good but on the v neck and high neck sides. I'm 5'3 and it hits a bit above my ankles. The v neck is very wide and exposing which I expected as I have a bigger bust (41 inches). Just gotta wear something under it. The shoulders are the tiniest bit loose. If the exchange rate weren't so bad and i didn't have to pay so much in customs charges I'd definitely buy more in other colours (not wayre's fault).SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLLiz L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 36BHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased LRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper cute
Love this dress- wore to a party last night and everyone was asking if it was vintage. I love the material and the give that it has. I only have two issues that I can resolve on my own probably- 1. I’m 5’3 so it will be need to be taken up a bit so I don’t step on it going upstairs etc. 2. I have a small chest but need a size Large so I have lots of extra material in the chest that makes me feel a bit exposed but I think fashion tape may fix that. Overall, I love it and want the black!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CGCathy G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Size LBust 38CHeight 5' 7"Traveler Type Adventurer / Thrill SeekerSize Purchased LRated 2 out of 5 stars2 days agoDisappointed
Took a risk on final sale and lost. Based on the size chart and model examples, size choice was theoretically easy. L. I'm usually M tops and L bottoms. However, L I got is too small. Then even if I manage to figure something out with stuff underneath, there's the color. Black sand, which appeared to be a dark color available, turns out lighter in person and more like a middle gray. That lighter gray isn't a flattering color on my skin at all. :-( Fabric texture feels great. The general shape of how the dress hangs is nice and like the pockets. I just wish I could make it wearable.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2