Limited Edition: Seville Dress
The Seville travel dress is the down-for-anything travel companion that always has your back. Whether you’re sipping espresso in Paris, dancing the night away in Rio or taking in the wonder of the Grand Canyon, you deserve a travel dress that looks great, keeps up and offers the versatility, freedom and security every traveler needs – and this is it!
On top of being super packable, spill and stank proof, and effortlessly keeping your valuables secure in our signature boobie pocket and deep stash zip pockets, this dress can easily be styled up or down: throw on sandals and a cardi for a relaxed look, or pair with a blazer for a chic night out.
Adjustable straps & inclusive sizing • Timeless, versatile design • stink, wrinkle and spill-proof fabric • secret pockets for valuables • easy care - no ironing or machine washing required • responsible manufacturing and eco-friendly fabric
✔️ All wayre collection items ship directly from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
Wash Care: wash cold, hang dry. That's the most sustainable option.
- LCLindsey C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Size MBust 34BHeight 5' 5"Traveler Type Adventurer / Thrill SeekerSize Purchased MRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoSeams already unraveling
I've only worn this dress 2 times and the seams are already coming apart! I washed it cold, hung dry. I had really liked it, so I am really disappointed that it is so poorly made.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Wwayre3 months ago
Thank you for your feedback, Lindsey! We are really sorry that this particular dress had a split seam. Your replacement dress is already on the way as we communicated with you via email. Feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other comments. - wayre team
- JHJuliana H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XSBust 32AHeight 4' 10"Traveler Type Adventurer / Thrill SeekerSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoCute Options
I was never able to pull off the cut of the dress; it might be because it's not really meant for petite people? It falls awkwardly below my knees and makes it feel like I'm stealing my mom's clothes. But the quality is nice and the material is very soft against the skin.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JHJennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34CHeight 5' 6"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoNice dress
Love the zippered pockets and adjustable straps. I bought a small and I think it's slightly big (measurements: bust: 34, waist: 29, hips: 40), and I feel like hips come out a bit too much with the pockets. Excited to wear it travelling though!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TBTia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 38CHeight 5' 0"Traveler Type Adventurer / Thrill SeekerSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery comfortable
Very comfortable and cuteSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SYSamantha Y.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productUsual Size SBust 32CHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased SRated 1 out of 5 stars3 days agoBulky
I wanted to love this dress as I’ve very much so loved my previous purchases from Wayre, however, the dress is much larger than expected from usual size small.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Wwayre16 seconds ago
Thank you for your feedback, Samantha. We are sorry that this size wasn't right for you. Our fit consultants are always here to help if you have any sizing questions! We also have size charts and model details available for review on our website at all times. Please make sure to take a look in the future :) - wayre team