Made with Aire-flex: a lightweight travel performance, 100% recycled mechanical four way stretch that flexes and treks with your every step. Premium durability with plenty of natural give and a revolutionary handfeel designed for on-the-go all day comfort, no matter the destination you are heading. Spill-proof, stink-proof, antiwrinkle and 30+ UPF technology allow you to stay fresh while traveling and become a wanna-be outfit repeater. Bluesign certified non-toxic, sustainably and ethically made from post consumer plastic waste collected from landfills in Taiwan. Add the Jetsetter to your sustainable travel wardrobe and pair it with any of our packable travel tops.
Durable yet comfortable design • High rise and elasticated waist • Wide leg crop fit • Six pockets with one zippered pocket • Stink, wrinkle and spill-proof fabric • Four way stretch • Inclusive sizing • Sustainably made • Easy care – no ironing or washing machines required
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
pockets on pockets.
Take on your travels with our Jetsetter Trouser. Equipped with six real pockets, to be exact. Two on the sides, one zip up pick-pocket-proof pocket, a card pocket and two back patch pockets.
susty travel performance
Made with Aire-Flex 100% recycled mechanical four way stretch that flexes and treks with your every step. Premium durability and a revolutionary handfeel.
travel pant of your dreams.
Hyper lightweight and ultra compactible. Designed for packing light, traveling responsibly, and reclaiming plastic waste along the way.
- EDEmily D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size 6Height 5' 4"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased 6Rated 5 stars1 week agoCute and Comfortable!
Perfect for a put together look but also comfortable enough to wear on long flights.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSVerified ReviewerI recommend this productUsual Size 8Height 5' 6"Traveler Type BusinessSize Purchased 8Rated 4 stars1 month agoPerfect except for shoddy seams
I bought two pairs of these and they served me well over a total of 7 weeks of travel this summer. Very comfortable, easy to pack and clean, and so many pockets! However, one time when I dug my hand into one of the front pockets to get my keys, a seam ripped! I was able to repair it by hand, but I expected better quality, especially given the price.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EEVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size 2Height 5' 2"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased 4Rated 5 stars2 months agoBigger size better fit than smaller
Love these! Bought them to wear with the button front crop tank. I'm typically a size 2 and initially bought a size 2, bit the crotch pulled a bit and I didn't love them. I figured a 4 was worth trying and I'm so glad I did.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SLStacy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size 00Height 5' 3"Traveler Type FamilySize Purchased 0Rated 4 stars3 months agoAlmost perfect!
I love the feel of the fabric and how lightweight/ moveable it is! I purchased in size 0 (I’m typically a 00). The waist fits perfectly around my natural waist but then the rise is just a bit too short and feels constricted. So I have to pull it down just a little bit, but then it doesn’t give as much of that waist- defining look. It would also be great if these were offered in a petite size! For reference, I’m 5’3 and around 100 pounds. Also to note, the size XS is too big in the shorts, but an XXS works for me. So I’d say these might run on the smaller side.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKelishaVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size 12Height 5' 3"Traveler Type FoodieSize Purchased 12Rated 5 stars3 months agoPerfect fit
These were perfect from the first second I slipped them on. The waist fit perfectly, and they're so comfy and chic looking. I want one in every color!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2