Limited Edition: Roma Reversible Wrap Dress
Take yourself on a hands-free date, no inconvenient purse needed with three (yes, three) pockets. One of the pockets is hidden inside, seamlessly bonded to the waistline to keep your documents, cards and more safe and secure. Plus, with spill-proof and stank-proof fabric, no one needs to know what happened at wine night (and we sure won’t tell).
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
Made with our Bluesign certified fabric improved Like-Silk fabric. 86% Recycled Plastic Bottles (rPET), 8% recycled spandex and 6% spandex. Ethically & sustainably manufactured by SA800 certified Everest Textile in Tainan, Taiwan. Learn more about our sustainable efforts here and our ethical manufacturing here.
pockets on pockets.
Keep your belongings safe with the hidden waist pocket seamlessly bonded to the inside of Roma's skirt, and easily stash your phone, cards and more in the dress's deep, zippered side pockets.
Customize your travel wardrobe with reversible, versatile design. With a midi skirt that flows with you and a waist tie that highlights your curves, effortlessly show off your chic without compromising comfort.
travel ready fabric
Our Like-Silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), instantly recovers its shape after unfolding from your suitcase and is hyper packable.
- RMRashna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 34DDHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased LRated 5 stars2 months agoLove it
I was nervous about buying a yellow dress but I love it. Super comfortable. The pockets are deep which is nice. It looks good but on the v neck and high neck sides. I'm 5'3 and it hits a bit above my ankles. The v neck is very wide and exposing which I expected as I have a bigger bust (41 inches). Just gotta wear something under it. The shoulders are the tiniest bit loose. If the exchange rate weren't so bad and i didn't have to pay so much in customs charges I'd definitely buy more in other colours (not wayre's fault).SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLLiz L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 36BHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased LRated 4 stars4 months agoSuper cute
Love this dress- wore to a party last night and everyone was asking if it was vintage. I love the material and the give that it has. I only have two issues that I can resolve on my own probably- 1. I’m 5’3 so it will be need to be taken up a bit so I don’t step on it going upstairs etc. 2. I have a small chest but need a size Large so I have lots of extra material in the chest that makes me feel a bit exposed but I think fashion tape may fix that. Overall, I love it and want the black!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PVPOLLY V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XXLBust 38DHeight 5' 7"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased XXLRated 4 stars1 month agoBigger size would have been better
Normally wear a 2x but this seems a little small not much material between the wrap. Must wear leggings or shorts underneath...SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HHHeidi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 34CHeight 5' 9"Traveler Type LuxurySize Purchased MRated 4 stars2 months agocomfortable!
This dress is super comfortable and will be the center of my travel wardrobe. The fabric is excellent -- sturdy but not too heavy, a beautiful color, seemingly dirt-repellant! My only complaint is the sleeve is slightly awkward compared to how elegant the dress is. Would be better to be sleeveless or with a longer, loose sleeve.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AHArlene H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XXLBust 40CHeight 5' 7"Traveler Type SoloSize Purchased XXLRated 3 stars2 months agoCareful if you are short waisted!
I so wanted to keep this dress, the black sand colour was classy, the fabric was wonderful. The length was great and it fit really well around my waist; but unfortunately because I am very short waisted the top gaped open far too much even when i wore it in reverse.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2