Limited Edition: Seville Dress
select color to see your fit
The Seville travel dress is the down-for-anything travel companion that always has your back. Whether you’re sipping espresso in Paris, dancing the night away in Rio or taking in the wonder of the Grand Canyon, you deserve a travel dress that looks great, keeps up and offers the versatility, freedom and security every traveler needs – and this is it!
On top of being super packable, spill and stank proof, and effortlessly keeping your valuables secure in our signature boobie pocket and deep stash zip pockets, this dress can easily be styled up or down: throw on sandals and a cardi for a relaxed look, or pair with a blazer for a chic night out.
Adjustable straps & inclusive sizing • Timeless, versatile design • stink, wrinkle and spill-proof fabric • secret pockets for valuables • easy care - no ironing or machine washing required • responsible manufacturing and eco-friendly fabric
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️Easy and free returns & exchanges
Add the content to appear when the content is expanded
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
pockets on pockets.
Travel effortlessly with a secret boobie pocket & two zip closed side stash pockets. Plus, adjustable straps keep your fit flexible. Ditch the purse & travel hands free.
Travel ready fabric
Our four way stretch Like-silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), protects you from sun rays, and is outfit repeater friendly with anti-odor protection.
roll it, pack it, mark it with a pin.
Bring everything you want, without overpacking. wayre packs down seamlessly and instantly recovers its shape after unfolding from your suitcase.
- TBTia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 38CHeight 5' 0"Traveler Type Adventurer / Thrill SeekerSize Purchased LRated 5 stars22 hours agoVery comfortable
Very comfortable and cuteSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- LSLisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 34DDHeight 5' 5"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased MRated 5 starsYesterdayGreat dress
So cute, can't wait to take it on vacation next month as it will be perfect for beach days, sightseeing and easy wash/go.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- PPpatriana p.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34CHeight 5' 4"Traveler Type TouristSize Purchased SRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove the dress
Super cute comfy and love the pockets tooSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- JMJean M.I recommend this productUsual Size XXSBust 32BHeight 5' 5"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased XSRated 5 stars2 weeks agoThe only dress I travel in.
I wore this Seville dress to the grave traveling this summer. I love the pockets - they're sneaky and kinda of hidden which was ideal for busy metros. The pockets are SO deep and can store a ton, which was perfect for long days out and about. I wish I had more colors! I also sized up so it was a little looser.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- AAAfifah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 36CHeight 5' 7"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased LRated 3 stars3 weeks agoBetter for straighter figures
I’m tall and pear shaped so this was a little tricky. I’m between an M and L, so I sized up to accommodate my shape, but that left the top loose. But not loose enough that I minded. The straps were great to adjust for my height and I do love the print and material. With strappy sandals and a denim jacket, it looked super cute. Perhaps consider developing an A-line knee length dress.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?