select color to see your fit
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️Easy and free returns & exchanges
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
Travel care-free with a secret passport pocket, one stash zippered pockets & two side pockets. Whether you’ve set your sights abroad or are in transit to work, let the cruiser take you there with ease.
Travel ready fabric
Our Like-Silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), instantly recovers its shape after unfolding from your suitcase and is hyper packable.
streeeetchy waist & drawstring
Easy to put on, harder to take off with a drawstring and elasticized waist that moves with you.
- EEVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XSBust 32DDHeight 5' 2"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased SRated 4 stars2 weeks agoSuper comfortable, not wrinkle-free
Super comfortable, not wrinkle free. It doesn't bother me, but it might bug someone else. I was an XS according to the size chart, but the XS was too bunch- I'm much happier with the S.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- RLRebecca L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XXXLBust 44DDHeight 5' 7"Traveler Type HolidaySize Purchased XXXLRated 5 stars1 month agoLove love love
So soft and flowy. They have a generous cut. The waistband wrinkles at times but I’m embracing it as a feature, not a bug.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- KSKatherine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 40CHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type TouristSize Purchased LRated 5 stars1 month agoLove these pants!
First thing I love is that they are high rise - difficult to find these days. I'm 75 and hate pants that barely cover my belly button! The elastic waist, deep pockets (including hidden zipped pocket), and wide legs are great for travel. The fabric makes them dressier than jeans or other casual pants. Haven't washed them yet but, so far, I love them. The color - "used black" - was lighter than I expected, more of a dark gray than black. I was looking for something neutral to wear with several different color tops and this will work fine. I may go back for another pair in a different color. I purchased for a trip to Italy in the fall and may do another review after the trip.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- ASAlexa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34BHeight 5' 4"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased SRated 3 stars1 month agoLove the pant, milk color is see-through
I was really excited about these pants, but unfortunately the milk color is totally see-through in the back and the pockets are very visible in the front. As a petite person (5'4), I did like the length of the pants and didn't think they were too long. May try exchanging for another color.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- ASAlexa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 36CHeight 5' 8"Traveler Type FoodieSize Purchased MRated 5 stars1 month agoJust what I was looking for!
Was trying to find a cute, lightweight pant for my upcoming trip to Greece and these are perfect! I was worried they might not be long enough since I'm 5'8", but was happily surprised to see that they were the perfect length. I also love all the hidden pockets as I don't always like to carry a purse or bag. I've already worn them several times this summer, either to work or out to dinner and they've quickly become one of my new favorite staples. Similar to other reviews, the elastic band will sometimes roll but it only seems to happen if I've been sitting down for a while.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?