wayre is shaking up the travel industry by delivering a beautifully simplified and functional wardrobe for the modern traveler. wayre reimagines and elevates travelwear, bringing modern style and functionality to every type of female traveler, no matter the direction she is heading. We produce everything in inclusive sizing and it’s all made from reclaimed plastic waste in an ethical and sustainable factory. We don’t just push boundaries, we leap over them and continue running.
Championing change in an industry is no small feat. We’ve been pouring our hearts into developing boundary-breaking products for our quickly growing, authentic community and we are ready for more teammates to take up the challenge with us. If you are passionate about creating sustainable and systemic change in the travel and apparel industry, we want to hear from you!
How far will you go in wayre?
Marketing and Social Strategist
Start date: February 2021
As a member of our Marketing and Growth Team you will be the wind in the sails of our growing business. Our in-house marketing team brings wayre’s brand to life by launching thoughtful and effective marketing campaigns across all platforms. Our brand is built on strong values, our product is designed to change the world, and our community is beautiful and loyal.
In this role you will be getting your hands dirty as you ideate, design, and launch marketing campaigns. From artful email campaigns to authentic community initiatives to good old-fashioned ads; you will be living the marketeer dream in this role.
Here’s what you’ll do:
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop the marketing strategies that bring our brand to life
- Create strategies around product launches via our ecommerce and social platforms
- Communicate and guard out brand values
- Translate brand positioning into marketing opportunities
- Explore new growth opportunities in cross-channel marketing
Email campaigns, social media campaigns, and ecommerce store
- Manage campaigns and create content across all of wayre’s communication platforms (including Shopify ecommerce, Omnisend email marketing, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Analyze performance and report on key metrics
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns
- Improve key metrics on all platforms
- Identify audience, build engagement, and maximize audience growth
Social media content creation
- Short and long term strategy, planning and execution to grow all social platforms
- Organizing and building content for cross promotional campaigns, working with graphic designer and marketing team
- Creating strategy around improving data & metric performance
Day to day management of social media assets
- Daily posting on all social channels, including stories
- Interacting with community through comment sections and direct messaging, building overall audience engagement moderating all lines of communication
- Responding to and routing any customer service requests
- Weekly metric reports, data analysis
Press and outreach
- Take traditional media outreach to the next level
- Find and build the right brand partnerships
Ambassador and influencer
- Ambassador program management
- Influencer campaign management and outreach
Collaborate with leadership team on other marketing initiatives like:
- Paid advertising
- Community and customer outreach
- Customer insights
- Search engine optimization
- Optimize internal marketing operations
Here’s who you are:
You are a traveller ready to see much needed change come to the travel & apparel industry
You are an strategic artist with an eye for design and can build creative mockups of your ideas
You are an explorer, unafraid to be bold and try new things and shatter the mold
You are a global citizen with a passion to being authentic branding to our community
You are a communicator, whether it's in-person, via email, or a good old fashioned phone call
You are humble enough to laugh at yourself and learn from your failures as you grow within this role
Experiences we are looking for
You have already started your journey as a professional marketer and have experience across multiple campaigns and/or products, specifically within ecommerce (1-3 years experience)
You have a strong knowledge of brand and can build upon our foundation
You have worked on email marketing campaigns and can use and improve our systems (Omnisend)
You can use and leverage eCommerce platforms (Shopify, etc)
You can set up, monitor, and optimize ads on Facebook and Google (preferred)
Want to join the team?
We want to hear from you. Seriously!
We thoroughly assess every applicant from a holistic perspective. Fancy degrees and sexy resumes don’t mean much to us. We are looking for real people like you to come make a real difference with us.
If you think you’d be a good fit in this role, please submit your up-to-date resume and cover letter introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus points if you tell us a fun travel story!