Freelance Apparel Designer
We're looking for a freelance technical apparel designer to help us expand our product line.
what you will do:
- Design market and audience right women's wear apparel products in line with our brand and mission
- Create cohesive concept trend boards and sketch ideas
- Execute technical sketches, CADS and create technical packages
- Attend fittings and update all design and development information
- Work with design team to execute product through concept to production
- 2+ years apparel technical design experience
-Strong brand understanding and market trends
-Expert knowledge of garment construction
-Expert knowledge of fabric development both woven and knits
-Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite
-Plus size or inclusive size pattern grading is a plus
-Loves to travel, duh
Apply by sending your resume & cover letter to email@example.com - see more info below
If you think you'd be an asset to our team and are as obsessed with travel and sustainability as we are, we'd love to hear what you've got, please send your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org Bonus points if you tell us a fun travel story!
We want to hear from you, seriously!
We thoroughly assess every applicant from a holistic perspective. Fancy degrees and sexy resumes don’t mean much to us. We are looking for real people like you to come make a real difference with us.