✔️ All wayre collection items ship directly from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
Wash Care: wash cold, hang dry. That's the most sustainable option.
- RRachelVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 32CHeight 5' 11"Traveler Type Adventurer / Thrill SeekerSize Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoLOVE, with minor drawbacks
These are so lush and flattering, I can't wait to bring them on my next trip! I will say, as a 5'11" woman, I wish they made a Cruiser tall, because these would be absolutely perfect if they were 2 inches longer. I have to wear them slightly less high waisted to have a not-so-cropped look. Secondly, I got two colors, one of them being plant, and the color is throwing me off because it is a lot more bronze in person to the point I thought I was sent the wrong color at first and I still keep second guessing if it's green or bronze. They're still pretty, but I do wish they were the color in the pics on the site because I'm struggling to figure out what colors would go with this color! Pic is of the clay next to the plant.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JCJenna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34AHeight 5' 10"Traveler Type BusinessSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfect work pant!
I know these are for travel, but they are the perfect professional and comfortable work pant! I am obsessed with them for the office, seeing patients, and running errands. I need them in every color.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SMSandi M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 34DDHeight 5' 8"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoQuality product, responsive customer service
Overall very good! Appreciate the roominess accommodating leg-brace while traveling!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAprilVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 36BHeight 5' 8"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoBreathable and perfect for travel
I purchased the Cruiser Pant in both Gingham Plaid (Black and White) and Milk (White) in April 2022 for some travel I had through the Spring and Summer.
What I loved:
I took the pants on trips to both San Diego and Catalina Island and they worked out great.
The side zip pocket was perfect for nights out and trips to the beach for me to put just my credit card and ID into it.
The white pants proved the most versatile because I was able to dress them down during the day and up for night by adding heels and a fancy top. The plaid pants were one of my favorites to wear in general throughout the Summer and early Fall when not on a trip. I also purchased the matching Shift and Snap tank for the plaid pants and the set looks great.
The pants breathe so well, and they also wear well. I can easily see being on a longer vacation and doing a quick handwash since the fabric dries so quickly.
Even though I didn't have a reason to use it, the passport pocket found on the inside of the pants just below the waistline was a huge bonus. I can just see myself using that pocket for international travel, so convenient. I'd really like to purchase these in black for the future!
What I didn't love:
Having an elastic waist is very comfy, but depending on how much I ate could feel a bit tight at times! That said, I've never been a huge plan of elastic, so it may have bothered me more than regular.
I also noticed that the elastic inside of the waist tended to twist as I wore the pants…SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SLShaylyn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34BHeight 5' 3"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThe most comfy
These pants are like wearing sweat pants but you feel fancy.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2