The Flow Short doesn’t just look good – it also functions like a dream. Your valuables stay super safe with two side pockets that zip closed (beat it, pickpocketers!) and a secret internal passport compartment. And thanks to our signature eco-friendly Like-Silk fabric, these travel shorts are lightweight, packable, spill-proof and wrinkle resistant.
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️ Easy and free exchanges
Add the content to appear when the content is expanded
you deserve *real* pockets
Travel care-free with two deep secure pockets that zip closed and a secret stash pocket. Ditch the bag and roam abroad carefree. Beat it, pickpocketers.
Travel ready fabric
Our four way stretch Like-silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), protects you from sun rays, and is outfit repeater friendly with anti-odor protection.
versatile design that moves with you
Built with the carry on only traveler in mind, wayre's versatile design packs down seamlessly and instantly recovers its shape after unfolding from your suitcase.
- SLSheng-Tzu L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 34AHeight 5' 1"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased MRated 5 stars1 month agoBest shorts to wear anywhere
These shorts are beyond comfortable - if I had the budget, I would buy these in every colorSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLaurie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size LBust 36DHeight 5' 4"Traveler Type Urban AdventurerSize Purchased XLRated 5 stars1 month agoComfortable, flattering, and stylish!
I just received my flow shorts, so I can’t speak to their longevity yet, but I’m already in love. I bought these for an upcoming trip to Italy, and they are exactly what I was hoping to find. They are stylish enough that you can dress them up for dinner, but I could also see myself hiking in these or sightseeing around cities during the day. The zipper pockets are a great feature. I usually wear a L or a 12 in bottoms, but I sized up to an XL based on the look of the models. I probably could have gone either way, but I’m glad I got the XL because they are longer and I feel I will be more comfortable in them. I’ve got a big booty, so if you’re smaller on bottom, I would say to get your usual size. If you’re larger on bottom like I am, I suggest sizing up if you don’t want them to be on the shorter side. For reference, I am short at 5’4.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TSTaara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 36CHeight 5' 8"Traveler Type LuxurySize Purchased MRated 5 stars1 month agoCute!
Love the way these fit, comfortable and can wear with so many outfitsSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ECErica C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XSBust 32DDHeight 5' 1"Traveler Type FamilySize Purchased SRated 5 stars2 months agoShorts I can wear!
Shorts are tough for me - I can wear cutoffs but tailored shorts always feel wrong. These shorts feel both professional and comfortable, and are perfect for travel. XS and S both fit, but I prefer the roominess of the S.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VGVanessa G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 34AHeight 5' 5"Traveler Type FoodieSize Purchased SRated 5 stars3 months agoCute, light, and comfy.
Love that the pockets have zippers. My phone easily fits; my phone is in my pocket in the close up picture and I don't feel like it's too obvious that my phone is in it.
I think the inside hidden pocket would be a little awkward to get into in public and does not snap or zip. It fits a minimalistic wallet but not my normal wallet.
I like the subtle pattern of the stone gingham that gives a little more interest than a solid color.
I like the shorts with its matching color Shift and Snap Tank and it also works with a few other shirts from my wardrobe.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2