Roma Reversible Wrap Dress
select color to see your fit
Take yourself on a hands-free date, no inconvenient purse needed with three (yes, three) pockets. One of the pockets is hidden inside, seamlessly bonded to the waistline to keep your documents, cards and more safe and secure. Plus, with spill-proof and stank-proof fabric, no one needs to know what happened at wine night (and we sure won’t tell).
✔️ Speedy order processing from our US-based warehouse
✔️ Free shipping on qualifying orders
✔️Easy and free returns & exchanges
- Do not iron, only use steam to remove tough wrinkles.
- Colors might bleed with first wash, always wash with like colors.
- Avoid oils & grease as they will permanently damage the spill-proof/ PFC-Free water repellent performance and potentially stain the fabric.
- For stubborn wrinkles, use steam or tumble dry low for 5 minutes. Do not iron with high heat.
Made with our Bluesign certified fabric improved Like-Silk fabric. 86% Recycled Plastic Bottles (rPET), 8% recycled spandex and 6% spandex. Ethically & sustainably manufactured by SA800 certified Everest Textile in Tainan, Taiwan. Learn more about our sustainable efforts here and our ethical manufacturing here.
pockets on pockets.
Keep your belongings safe with the hidden waist pocket seamlessly bonded to the inside of Roma's skirt, and easily stash your phone, cards and more in the dress's deep, zippered side pockets.
Customize your travel wardrobe with reversible, versatile design. With a midi skirt that flows with you and a waist tie that highlights your curves, effortlessly show off your chic without compromising comfort.
travel ready fabric
Our Like-Silk fabric is hyper lightweight - but not too light you feel naked, detracts from liquid messes (wine, duh), instantly recovers its shape after unfolding from your suitcase and is hyper packable.
- SWStephanie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XXXLBust 44DDDHeight 5' 9"Traveler Type CasualSize Purchased XXXLRated 5 stars1 month agoLove!
This dress is AHMAZING! It feels breathable, cooling and it doesn’t wrinkle. I absolutely love it. You can literally pack it in a suitcase take it out and wear it with no problems! I also received so many compliments wearing it! The only thing I will say is I do feel a bit exposed breast wise, possibly because my size 44H isn’t covered on here.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- JHJuliana H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size XSBust 32AHeight 4' 10"Traveler Type BusinessSize Purchased SRated 5 stars3 months agoPretty and sleek
I'm very glad I took the word of another review and purchased this. As a short girl, I was hesitant. But this dress is really pretty and very neutral. I got the shade in aluminum.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- GCGrace C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size MBust 36CHeight 5' 7"Traveler Type SoloSize Purchased LRated 5 stars3 months agoLovely!
I had this dress in my cart for months before I finally pulled the trigger, and I only wish I had done so sooner. Such a light, breezy, flattering, and comfortable dress! The clay color is beautiful and I can't wait to wear it out. I wish I could get a second in another color because it's just that lovely!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- CColleenVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 32BHeight 5' 2"Traveler Type TouristSize Purchased SRated 5 stars5 months agoShortie Approved!
I've been staring at this dress for over a year because I was afraid it would be too long. I wish I had jumped on it sooner! I'm 5'2 and it hits just above my ankles! This dress is so airy and flowly and the light color isn't see through at all. I'm wearing a black bra in the pictures! I'm in love with this dress 💕SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- ANAlexandria N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SBust 32CHeight 5' 7"Traveler Type HolidaySize Purchased MRated 5 stars5 months agoThe breeziest!
Such an awesome dress for travel! I felt chic, comfortable and never stinky on my last trip to the Amalfi Coast. And POCKETS! I would size up if you bave broad shoulders, because the waist can be tied as tightly as you likeSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?